Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood Sweet Treats & Say it Monday

Here we are for another post for JW Illustrations.  I really adore this cute Little Red Riding Hood image!  She's so sweet.


This is my "You're so Sweet" card that Little Red Riding Hood is going to deliver with her basket of sweet treats to someone special.


The fruit is filled with some kisses, but you could put just about anything you wanted in it.  The cute basket is made using some of JW Illustrations digital paper called Strawberry-licious!  I used the cute red and white gingham pattern, but there is 10 papers in all in this bundle. 


I got the basket template here and the template for the apples here.  The image is in the form of a digital stamp, so you're able to color it however you want, with any colors you want.  Digital stamps are so fun and versatile.  You can use the same image for different projects and use different colors and it looks totally different.


I hope you liked the Little Red Riding Hood project!  Go to JW Illustrations to see the rest of the design team's creations!  Also, link up your own Little Red Riding Hood project for the challenge.

It's also Say It Monday!!  Any new comments on any post will get you a little treat from me!  Since my post is so behind today, any comments made through tomorrow (Tuesday) midnight will be accepted.  As always, any new follows via twitter, facebook, or email qualifies also - but you have to leave a comment to let me know!

This post is linked to these link parties - go and link yours too!










Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kallee Anne said...

What a cute creation! I wish I knew more about all the digital stuff that's around. It looks really fun to work with.