Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home Featured!


I'm very excited today to tell you that my Home Sweet Home project is being featured by Allison at Little Lovelies today!  I've never spoken with her, just a few emails last night when I found out, but I have followed her blog for a while now and I can tell by her writing and just looking at her picture that she is the sweetest thing!  I'm so honored to be a part of her Five Things on Friday Link Party Features.  Go check out Little Lovelies and see the other four cards chosen....wow!  Thanks so much Allison, for including me in this!

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Hi! What a cute project! Great job!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you stop back by!
Sammy ~ Renew Redo

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Congrats on being featured, Shona! :)

Claudia Paola said...

Congratulations on being featured!! :)

x

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

So exciting! I will check it out :)