This award is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Here are the rules:
a. Choose five blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
b. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
c. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
d. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
It was hard to choose, cause I admire so many people in this world! But there were certainly a few that really stuck out in my mind. I have never met these people, but would love to! It's funny how you read the blogs and you get such a sense of their personalities just from their blogging and you feel like you do know them! If you were already chosen to receive these awards previously - well, you deserve to get them again! Here are my choices to receive the award -- everyone - take a bow! Drum roll please..................
1. Lori Craig - I love her whole attitude, her faith, and just the way she represents herself and even though I've never met her, I have great respect for her. Oh yeah, her stamping style is amazing too!
2. Cambria Turnbow - This girl is crazy! Her blog is so fun and full of energy - she seems like an amazing person and great fun to be around. Her style is her personality on paper! It's fun, bright, and sometimes kinda loud! ha ha!
3. Kristina Werner - Another really fun person! She has an amazing blog with endless ideas and creativity. Her style is beautiful, elegant, fun, classy, and colorful all wrapped in a simple package. She is teaching me that sometimes less is more!
4. Lisa Johnson - Lisa is someone that again, even though I've never met her, I have a lot of respect for her. She's a beautiful person that loves her family and I love when she shares pictures of them occasionally! She's an amazing designer that has blown me away numerous times with her ideas and creations.
5. Dawn McVey - I love her! She is so spunky and fun and it comes out in her projects and her blogging. She has a beautiful outlook on life that just oozes from her fingertips! She is another person that I admire as a person and as a designer. Her style is simple yet lacks nothing!