Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bye Bye Summer :(

This week school has started, the weather out has finally started to cool down a little, which means, in a sense, summer is officially over :(    Our summer kids have all gone back home to start school and that has left our house very quiet all of a sudden!  That means it's time to start filling my time with my blogging, crafting, etc. to occupy myself.  I have been promising that I'm opening my Etsy shop, posting more tutorials, more giveaways and I have been horrible about following through with that since the summer started!  I apologize for that, I had good intentions that I would keep up while all the kids were here, and as you can see, that didn't happen so much!  We had a great time and we are looking forward to their first break from school so they can come back, but until then, it's time to go to work!  Starting today.....I'm working on some new projects, I have my camera all set up for some tutorials, and I'm brainstorming some new ideas!  Here we go!

No comments: