Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tailgate Party!


I love tailgate parties!  All the fun, excitement, team spirit and the people watching, of course!  The clip art bundle called "Tailgate Party" over at JW Illustrations is PERFECT for any Tailgate party or game day get together.  Some great ideas to use for this bundle are some cute invites for parties or game day BBQ's, some fun printable for soda (or beer) bottles, name place cards, some fun little tags for straws in your drinks, or tags on some toothpicks for finger food.  Ideas are endless and you'll only be limited by your imagination!  I did a fun waterfall card invitation....


It's really hard to photograph these fun cards to really give you an idea of how they work, unless you've seen one before......but I gave it my best!  I love the banner across the top.



After you pull the slide piece all the way out, this is what is revealed.  Fun for an invitation, right?!



On the inside is all the deets on the party.


I would love to see any projects that you do with this fun clip art bundle from JW Illustrations.  Just leave a link in the comments section.  I would be happy to share measurements and instructions with anyone that's interested.

I also added a link to this post to a really fun website called I Heart Naptime.  She does a Sunday Scoop every week that you link up a project so people can check it out.  There are plenty of really neat ideas - go check out all the links and link yours up!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: