Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm gonna do it too.......

Hi all!  I've finally decided to take the plunge and open an Etsy shop.  I've thought about it many times, and been to the sight to purchase stuff many times, and I'm going for it!  There are many talented folks on there that I visit often and drool over their products, and I think, "I'm not THIS good", or "I probably won't sell anything", and many other negative comments that I make to myself every day.......why do I do that?!  I'm know I'm not the only one that does that, but I'm going to do it.....just do it, right?!  I've already begun the process and I have to tell you it's hard work, and I admire all the people with successful shops on there, because I'm starting to realize how hard they work to do it.  I'm in the process of getting projects together and photographing them, deciding what to put on there, what items I would have more success with, deciding prices, etc, etc, etc.  It will be a few weeks until it's open, but I will make sure that I post to announce my grand opening and have some specials going on to hopefully create some buzz.  I'm working on a few things right now that I will list on here first for sort of a "preview", before listing them on Etsy.  I have to admit, now that I've made up my mind, the butterflies are gone, and I'm so excited about it!  So, keep checking back!!  I'll keep you posted on my progress!

I also have several really fun projects to post this week.  I'm soo excited about them - maybe I'll throw in a tutorial for you too!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to sign up to get updates in your email so you don't miss anything!  Have a great week!

No comments: