Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

News!!!


As you can see by the cute little button on my right sidebar, that I am now on the Jessica Weible Illustrations Design Team!  I'm so excited about this!  In her shop she has clip art, digital images (stamps, papers, clip art bundles, and much more) The images are so cute....you have to check them out!  Go ahead, click on her name above....I'll wait here.  (tapping fingers on desk)

Cute, right?!!!  OK, so what are you gonna get first?  You can check back here on the 18th to see my first creation using one of her digital stamp images - I can hardly wait!  I will also post links to the other design team members blogs so you can see their creations too.  What will you make?  Post your links in my comments - maybe I'll have something pretty to send you :0)


To start things off, she's having an awesome sale!!!  Who doesn't like BOGO's??!!!  Go ahead, click on it....



Stay tuned for a few more exciting announcements on my blog!  Please add your email and subscribe to my posts - you'll know everytime I post something new - WILL NOT share your email, or send out spam....only announcements of new blog posts.

Have a great July day!

1 comment:

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Shona:

Bet we're going to have lots of fun at JWI, and love being on her DT.
Can't wait to see what you do with her designs. Love your blog!

Diane
Jessica Weible Illustrations Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/