Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hillbilly Wine Glass



I just added these on my Etsy shop and on eBay.  They are so fun whether you use them or for just display.  Don't be afraid to embrace your inner redneck!  I have more styles available to purchase:
Hillbilly Martini Glass
Hillbilly Margarita Glass
Hillbilly Champagne Glass
As soon as I get the others photographed I will list them also.

I am taking orders now.....whether it's for just 1 or for 100 (or more!).  Please email me at shonastone@gmail.com to place your order today!

They are only $8!!  Much less expensive than I have seen them other places!  Shipping will be $5....contact me for shipping rates for multiple items.  I also will give special bulk rates for those ordering 4 or more of the glasses.

I greatly appreciate any referrals I get from my subscribers!  If you forward the link to my blog post, Etsy shop link, or my eBay link, you will receive a FREE glass of your choice with FREE shipping, from any purchases made from referrals!  Just make sure when you refer someone, that they contact me to let me know that they are a referral.

Have a great rest of the week and stay tuned for the other styles as they get added!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: