Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hanes Comfort Toe Seam Socks



I was recently given a chance to try out the Hanes Comfort Toe Seam Socks.......and I love them!  Just as the name suggests, there is virtually no seam to try and adjust depending on what shoes you're wearing to avoid those sore spots on your toes.  They. are. awesome.






The seams are so small, and not noticeable at all when you are wearing them.  I don't know about you, but I have certain shoes that I can't wear certain socks with because the seams are bulky and eventually before the day is over, they leave a sore spot.  No matter how many times during the day you try to adjust the socks, twising and pulling, the only thing you accomplish is creating a new sore spot.

And the fit is totally awesome.....yeah, I totally said "totally awesome".  I have washed them several times, and they still fit just as well as the first time I wore them....no shrinkage.  The heel even fits well.  I don't have to pull down the heel part to actually get it on my heel, leaving a big bunch of fabric on the bottom of my foot.  Or the alternative of just pulling it up so the entire heel of the sock is sticking out of the top of your shoe.  Real attractive with shorts!  Socks shouldn't be this much work people! 






But wait....there's more!

These socks come in sizes to fit the whole family in all different styles.  You can get them from crews to ankles to no shows, and in different colors too!  You can find them in stores like Walmart, Target, Kmart, Kohl's, JCPenney, Sears and more.  So go people, go get comfortable.

On a side note:

No comments: