Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello from the Heart card




This is a card that I just made tonight. I just love our double sided patterned paper. It's one of those things that I just never was interested in until I used it at convention! Now I've ordered a new pack everytime I've placed an order since! I'm hooked! I used Taken With Teal cardstock for the card, the Petals & Paisley patterned paper for the next layer, Purely Pomegranate for the smaller layer with our watercolor paper on the top layer. I used the Old Olive 5/8" Grograin Ribbon in between the Pomegranate and the watercolor paper layers. I used a craft knife and cut out the little heart that was on the vase so the ribbon would show through. The stamp set is Vases in Vogue - it is a hostess set and is very fun to use. If you have any other questions, just email me! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: