Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fix your broken up Make Up!!

I just read this neat little trick on the internet today.....but I'm sorry, I don't remember where :(

You know how your favorite pressed powder or eye shadow or blush gets broken up inside the case sometimes? I hate that! Especially when you still have enough in there for some more uses, but just. can't. get. it. out!! GRRR!!

Well, turns out there's a way to fix it! Yay!

What you'll need:
sad broken up make up (quick! go dig it out of the trash!)
alcohol (not the kind you drink...although to celebrate your saved make up...not a bad idea!)

1. Put a couple of drops of rubbing alcohol in, depending on how big your compact is and how much make up is in there. You want to be able to smush it together, but don't want it so runny that it doesn't dry. Use your fingers or the back of a spoon.

2. Smush it all together into the compact so it's all one piece again.

3. Let it dry overnight. The alcohol and the alcohol smell will evaporate.

Isn't that the coolest! I can't wait to try it.

Do you have any tips...household or otherwise? I'd love to hear them.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: