Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lotsa Headbands!

Wanna know something weird?  I love, love, love headbands.  I love making them, I love giving them as gifts, and I think a cute headband totally completes an outfit. 

That's not the weird part....the weird part is that I don't ever wear them.  I think everyone in the whole world looks so cute in headbands...but me :o(  I know, sad, right?!  I can just never get them to look right on me.  Either my hair looks too smushed, or I try to do the cute little poof thing with the headband and I end up looking like I have an abnormally shaped head, or I try to carefully place a headband in and around my perfectly placed hair and it just looks like a have a headband put in there that isn't really doing anything, gah!  I need headband 101 or something!  I'm trying to work on that though, because I so want to be a headband wearer. 

So, it came to me, I was making several headbands to give my daughter for her birthday - she looks fabulous in them - and decided I was going to make some for myself and make myself wear them!

We'll see how that goes.....I'm stubborn.

In the meantime, I wanted to share the headbands that I made for Hunter.  I made them in kind of a hurry, so I didn't take the time to do tutorials while making each one.  I will do that when I make some more.  I will also be adding these to my Etsy shop, so keep checking there too!






So there they are!  I hope you like them! 

I'm almost done editing photos for the Necklace, Hair Pin and Ring tutorial.....so keep checking back for that!  That set is already listed on my Etsy shop, while supplies last!

Have a great rest of the week!  Thanks for stopping by!