Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Great Day St. Louis!

I had the wonderful opportunity to do a segment on KMOV's Great Day St. Louis today!  I wanted to thank everyone there for a wonderful experience.  This was my first crafting TV gig and they made me feel really at ease.  Everyone was so friendly, and really made me feel very comfortable.....like I was just talking with friends.  So thank you, Sammi, for helping prepare me for what was coming and a big thank you to Virginia!  She did an awesome job guiding me along and even jumping in a few times when she saw I was struggling with what to say next!  LOL!  She earned her wine glass that I left for her!  I'm really looking forward to the next time!

I will be posting a link to the segment later on, along with the projects and instructions that were on the segment. 

Thanks again!  You guys rock!

No comments: